SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Price point 11 Speed chain has a wider link design for increased shifting performance and reduced noise, and slotted links for reduced weight. - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 11 speed drivetrains only
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
Shimano's 11-Speed Dura-Ace Chain delivers awesome shifting, power transfer and durability. The symmetrical links allow easy installation and the new PTFE surface treatment reduces friction for superior efficiency and provides faster, smoother shifting and a quieter drivetrain too. Plus, there are hollow pins for increased weight savings.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
$8.66 - $14.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- Superlight aluminum shift guide fits braze-on front derailleur mount - Reduces chain drop caused by overshifts to small ring - Includes long bolt and spacers
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$72.99 - $101.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Replacement lower guide pulley cover for MRP chain guides.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
Page 1 of 5 Next page